MR2 SpyderChat banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
seller said it would not disengage the clutch which was diagnosed as the clutch solinoid built into the sequential pump?

how much work would it need to get this 2 back on road?

·
Registered
5,622 Posts
LOTS..

It's never that easy.. if it was.. it'd already be fixed..

Cap

·
Registered
142 Posts
Smt

Well, I can answer that ,I did by a problem car....first off, no one is around to fix these cars, think they all died from SMT related stress.
Why does it cost alot of money to repair, well , I started with the forum, and everybody is the shizel here but no one here or in repair shops can ever pin point the problem to one specific area.
Ex:.. I started with the electrical TCU/ ECU, looked like some idiot left the top off and all got wet, well that was not it, then went into the real money, pump, gear shift selector,7,000 later, well, not the problem either.
Now I am into the syncro's and clutch, and still am not at the problem, where is it? well you might have better luck,hooking up with J-lo.

You will learn the car inside out, because no one else has a f clue, and it will suck up alot of your time and you will loose alot of sleep over it.
What do I have after all this, a special car, that today would probably cost you around 30,000 in today's market, you do fall in love with them, but if your not patient , it's not for you, seriously

Nicholas

1 - 4 of 4 Posts