MR2 SpyderChat banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Unfortunately priorities have shifted (kids and their college). This Engine was built by my brother Little Rocket, for which we intended to put A LOT of boost thru. Motor has total of ~5,000 miles on it since built and has NOT had boost on it yet. It's currently in my car running for locals that would like to see it run ect. Below are the details of the build.

Built 2zz Engine:
Short Block:
Iron sleeved block
Arp Head and Main studs
MWR hardened Bearings
Weisco low compression forged pistons 8.8:1
Static balance (Rods/Pistons)
New Oil pump housing and Circuit Works gears

Head:
-Fully Ported by LR (intake and exhaust runners, openned up behind valves, shaved division in intake runners ect)
-MWR SS valves and springs (motor has seen 9400, again with no boost)
-Thermal Coatings: faces of valves, necks of exhaust valves, combustion chambers, exhaust runners
-New Toyota camshafts/followers used
-Hardened lift bolts
Intake:
Ported Matrix intake (as it flows better than the celica)
Misc:
MWR ChromeMoly light weight flywheel
ACT TC2-XTSS Clutch system

This was built with the intent to hit the $600+hp range, so A LOT of care and time went into this build :( I'm looking to get $6,500 for the package. I will be putting more up for sale shortly as I get pics (hard top, injectors, supercharger, turbo ect ect from other things laying around in my garage )

·
Registered
4,389 Posts
Where are you located?

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm located in Katy Texas, just outside of Houston. I'm really trying to sell the engine as a whole at least for now. The car's going back to a stock 2zz for now, and the whole car may end up for sale after that. Trying to hold onto her, but not sure that's giong to work just yet. Driving her with stock 2zz was first option.

·
Registered
4,389 Posts
Haven't seen a PM from you yet..fyi...

He sent one to me thinking I was asking him where he was located, but I was actually asking you where you were located. I was curious as to how close you might be to me....

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.