MR2 SpyderChat banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
7,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This post/thread is to replace the 4 or 5 threads that got deleted during the big commercial sales purge before the switch to the new board. The pricing on my site is about the same as the GB prices that I was doing at the time of the GB threads (It's more by maybe $0.30 or something small like that. ... Anyway, here's the info:

LT Short Antenna

The LT Short Antenna is 2.5 inches tall and replaces that ridiculous RC Car antenna. The reception is good, but it is not as strong as with the big stock antenna. I doubt that any short antenna is due to how antennas work. Here are the benefits of my antenna:
* The finish is a perfect match of the rubber grommet that it sits on and really adds a nice look to the car.
* It is lighter than the stock antenna.
* It produces less wind resistance than the stock antenna.
* You won't hear the antenna whistling through the air when you're driving.
* Due to it being lighter and more aerodynamic, your car should be slightly faster. It makes more HP than a "Type-R" sticker. :cool:

The LT Short Antenna by itself costs $30.00 + S&H.
NOTE: This antenna will only work with a standard screw-on type antenna base.

If you have an Electric Antenna (The kind that goes up and down when you turn the radio on and off), then I have a solution for you too -- The LT Short Antenna + Conversion Kit

The kit includes the 2 Genuine Toyota Parts required to convert your electric base to a standard base and replaces the rubber grommet with a new one that goes with the standard base. It also comes with printed instructions (written by NashVegasSpyder) that include pictures and written details on how to change out the parts.

Here's what you get with the antenna + kit:

I don't have a picture of the instructions. But it's an 8.5x11 sheet of paper with pictures and text on it.;)

The LT Short Antenna + Conversion Kit costs $90.00 + S&H.

Now, if for some reason you don't like my antenna and want to go with some other one (Hey, everyone's entitled to their own stupid opinion. hehehe. j/k), I also sell the conversion kit by itself. It comes with the pieces above (minus the antenna) and printed instructions. You would need this kit if you have an electric antenna and want to switch to a standard screw-on type antenna.

The Conversion Kit by itself costs: $60.00 + S&H.

And one last antenna related item...

If your rubber grommet has seen better days (cracked, worn, ... etc.), then I also sell just the rubber grommet. It's the black rubber piece shown in the conversion kit picture.

I sell the Rubber Grommet for: $12.50 + S&H.

If anyone has any questions, please reply to this thread or PM me. You can also email me at [email protected]. There are several members on this forum that have one of my antennas. So you can hear real world feedback about the quality, reception, finish, ...etc. You can probably search "Short Antenna" and find quite a few posts about it.

I would also like to take this opportunity to thank all of those who have purchased from me in the past. You've helped me start a small side business. And it all started with these antennas. Thank you very much.:KISS:

·
Registered
1,981 Posts

·
Registered
7,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'll need one soon when I get my car from the build I dont even know what kind of stock antenna I have but here is the pic tell me which one I have.

http://img155.imageshack.us/i/2e79d8cf01640.jpg/
It looks like a regular screw-on type. And judging by your tail lights, it most likely is. If you could take a closeup picture of the base when you get it back, I could tell you for sure.

I think you just need the antenna by itself though and not the full kit.

·
Registered
7,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
must.. resist... antenna so pretty...

Aww screw it, click click click aaaand... I just bought one. :D
Got your order. But I saw it this morning. It will likely ship out on Monday though due to timing and such.

Thanks for your order! :)

·
Registered
7,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
There seems to have been quite a run on the Full Kits recently and I've sold out of the Toyota parts. I have more due to arrive on Tuesday though so if anyone is in need of a full kit. I'll have them ready to go then.

Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause if you're in need of the full kit.

·
Registered
485 Posts
There seems to have been quite a run on the Full Kits recently and I've sold out of the Toyota parts. I have more due to arrive on Tuesday though so if anyone is in need of a full kit. I'll have them ready to go then.

Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause if you're in need of the full kit.
But you do have just the antennae still?

Ready to place order...

·
Registered
7,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
But you do have just the antennae still?

Ready to place order...
Yes. Anything on the site that you can add to your cart and then check out with, I have in stock. :) I have plenty of just antennas ready to go.

Thanks for your interest.

·
Registered
485 Posts
Yes. Anything on the site that you can add to your cart and then check out with, I have in stock. :) I have plenty of just antennas ready to go.

Thanks for your interest.
Ordered and paid, thanks!

·
Registered
7,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Sure, thanks LT, you get to it when you get to it. I get it when I get it.
Thanks for understanding. I'm heading to the post office today later in the afternoon, then it's off to Dinner with the wife for our 9th wedding anniversary.

I have a total of 3 orders going out today.

Then I'm going to be up in the Tampa area from thursday evening to Sunday, so orders placed during that time will be delayed a little on shipping. I'm also running super low on inventory so I need to get crackalackin' on some new antennas.:eek:

·
Registered
485 Posts
For anyone looking at these and possibly being a bit apprehensive since it's so short:eusa_dance:don't be...although I live in a rather small city (pop. 350,000), I have absolutely no trouble with reception.

It looks/fits great and LT provides excellent customer service.

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
I just bought one through your website!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts