MR2 SpyderChat banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since the weather was so nice I thought I would go take some nice (I hope) pictures.

This is one of my favorite ones

This here IS my favorite

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
wagon wheels.....ask spyduhcam, should of kept headlights black break up all that silver.... and lower ur car..... and if u ever crash ur car hook me up with ur skirts haha
and bumper haha

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (apice @ Apr 18 2008, 07:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
sorry but i dont like your car. the sticker and the wing HAVE to go imho[/b]
I agree as far as the sticker goes, I really need to take it off. If I wasn't going to sell the car I think I would go with the little spoiler that TRD used to or still makes, I've always liked the looks of it.

·
Registered
3,343 Posts
wow... that is terrible

·
Registered
1,344 Posts
no its not terrible....it looks good except for the BFW™™.. other than that its a good looking car, dude. its cool that you have a diffrent bodykit than most people.

·
Registered
712 Posts
would look a lot better w/o the windshield banner, painted headlights, and get a rear lip and some smaller, lower offset wheels. what brand wing is that?

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Ralph96gt @ Apr 19 2008, 02:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
no its not terrible....it looks good except for the BFW™™™.. other than that its a good looking car, dude. its cool that you have a diffrent bodykit than most people.[/b]
Thanks Ralph. I understand that it may not be in everyones taste but I do like the comments, good and bad. Mang, the wing is the Rotora 3DII GT.

·
Registered
633 Posts
The headlights look real good, did you paint the inside chamber part? Where did you get the custom interior door panels from?

·
Registered
1,344 Posts
one little thing i would recommend is maybe paint all your mesh on the bodykit black...imho it would blend with the stock color scheme a little more.

·
Registered
384 Posts
i like how you smoothed and painted your door panels. and i saw your console in your for sale thread too, that s**t's hot!

·
Registered
6,175 Posts
I think, since the wing has been covered, the most offensive part of the car is the blue window tint. imo, window tint should be black, that's it, no colors... black. Aside from that It would look a lot better with the mesh painted black and some smaller wheels. I think the OZ rally crazy amount of spokes but 15" could work.

·
Registered
3,256 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
nice car, looks great, im just not feeling the wing, but to each his/her own, great car though, i think the blue tint stands out and fits wit the silver.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts