MR2 SpyderChat banner

81 - 100 of 131 Posts

·
Registered
22,996 Posts
Discussion Starter #82
Would you ever sell the rear only? I have no interest in the front and my rear prop is starting to break

:cool:
I think Midlyph wants to do complete sets only and that's what I have to sell. Contact Midlyph and see if he is willing to to the rear only.

·
Registered
22,996 Posts
Discussion Starter #83
I got the brackets in today however I am still waiting for the ball studs.
I will send out payment instructions shortly for those of you on the list.

·
Registered
731 Posts
Hey Dev, can I get added to the list for the complete set as well? Thanks.

·
Registered
22,996 Posts
Discussion Starter #85
Hey Dev, can I get added to the list for the complete set as well? Thanks.
It turns out I have the sets already. I am just waiting for the ball studs which should come in today.
If you wan you can pay me know if you like and I will add this to your package. PM me and I will set you up with payment.

·
Registered
22,996 Posts
Discussion Starter #88
Paypaled.
Dev, your inbox is full. But my address should be attached with the paypal note. Thanks
I got your payment and I cleared out my inbox if you ever need to PM me. As you probably already know I get more PMs then most people here and I have to dump out the old once which I regret because it is evidence for past interactions.

Anyway soon as those ball studs come in the packages are in the mail.

·
Registered
2,215 Posts
Dev, there is an option to download the messages as xml, csv, or text. You could do that in bulk just before purging.

·
Registered
22,996 Posts
Discussion Starter #90
Dev, there is an option to download the messages as xml, csv, or text. You could do that in bulk just before purging.
I guess but then again I am not computer savvy. I guess purging emails is a good thing and the reason why is I spend too much time obsessing with being right as far as having to dredge though evidence for some ass that did not get a pair of keyhole covers three years ago which takes away most of my productive time when I can be doing something for the majority of good customers.

And if anyone remembers there was a bit of slander against me for which I forwarded to the concerned person evidence which seemed to help.

So I think the best thing to do is take my self out of the equation and don't dwell on the dicks from years past that spoil it for everyone else.

·
Registered
22,996 Posts
Discussion Starter #91
Good news gents I received the ball studs. I will be packing the orders I have at hand.
I still have kits so if someone wants one I can have it shipped out the next day. Please contact me and I will give you the payment details.

·
Registered
22,996 Posts
Discussion Starter #92
These Brackets are selling like crack and I have not even promoted it properly.

I only have 2 kits left for immediate purchase all boxed up with your name on it.

·
Registered
22,996 Posts
Discussion Starter #93
Now we are down to 1 unit left.

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
These Brackets are selling like crack and I have not even promoted it properly.
A good product sometimes kind of sells itself doesn't it Dev.

·
Registered
22,996 Posts
Discussion Starter #95
A good product sometimes kind of sells itself doesn't it Dev.
Thanks to this product and a few of the others the business is starting to blossom.
I just wish I could find another hit product like the keyhole covers.

·
Registered
754 Posts

I had some other pics of the single lift installed on my 2002 Spyder but the lighting in the garage sucked.

Since we were only installing the rear ones at the time we didn't have the option of reusing the one bolt from the front. I'll just use some touch up paint later on to cover the one bolt.

·
Registered
22,996 Posts
Discussion Starter #100
That looks really good painted. I may offer a painted service however I will be using Rustoleum paint that comes close and not my paint supply as that would be very expensive.

81 - 100 of 131 Posts