141 - 156 of 156 Posts

·
Registered
23,055 Posts
Discussion Starter #142
Hey Dev,

Can I get a set - shipped to Australia?

Thanks
You sure can but the shipping will be a bit high. GI’ve me 20 minutes and I will have a shipping estimate for you.

·
Registered
23,055 Posts
Discussion Starter #145
Dev, do you have any of just the frunks left? Already did the engine lid last summer. Thanks!
I do but Im waiting on ball studs which I should have at the end of the week.
If you would like the frunk set with all the hardware the price is $45 shipped Payable to [email protected]
Jus let me know if you have any questions.

·
Registered
23,055 Posts
Discussion Starter #146

·
Registered
23,055 Posts
Discussion Starter #147
I have also launched a new set of products if anyone is interested. Good value.
valet-cover

·
Registered
23,055 Posts
Discussion Starter #149
I do have one order that was placed on the
I did order off the website as suggested but have not seen a confirmation that I'm aware.
Your order was supposed to ship out Tuesday but it seems that the ball studs are delayed by the post office. Im supposed to receive them tomorrow and will have them out to you with a tracking number. Sorry for any inconvenience.

·
Registered
23,055 Posts
Discussion Starter #151
No inconvenience as I was just making sure the order was received, thank you.
Most welcome and thanks for your understanding and patience.

·
Registered
23,055 Posts
Discussion Starter #152
Finally the ball struts to complete these kits finally arrived.
I will be shipping out pending orders Tomorrow.

I will be sanitizing the inside of the boxes before they ship out.

Reactions: pwnzor

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi Dev. Can you tell me more about the package? The tracking number shows delivered Thursday to my mailbox but I have not seen it. The USPS site suggested I wait 24 hours from delivered status but still nothing. I'm currently filling out a form USPS form online and it is asking for 1) package or envelope 2) type of service (certified, return receipt, insured, etc...). Thank you in advance for your assistance.

·
Registered
23,055 Posts
Discussion Starter #154
Hi Dev. Can you tell me more about the package? The tracking number shows delivered Thursday to my mailbox but I have not seen it. The USPS site suggested I wait 24 hours from delivered status but still nothing. I'm currently filling out a form USPS form online and it is asking for 1) package or envelope 2) type of service (certified, return receipt, insured, etc...). Thank you in advance for your assistance.
Very sorry to hear. Please fill out the claim with the local post office so they can launch an inquiry.

It was sent using a small priority flat rate box.
The package has $50 insurance included with this service.
Keep me updated.

·
Registered
23,055 Posts
Discussion Starter #155
Also please report the lost package to your local postoffice as they can make the inquiry with the person who delivered the package.
If and when they pay the claim of $50 let me know and I will cover the difference on sending you a replacement set.
The total claim should be $57.65 claimed which is the insurance and the cost of the potage.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Just ordered a set! Also interested in the oil stickers!

FYI the struts at McMaster are now ~$75 before shipping :(

141 - 156 of 156 Posts