MR2 SpyderChat banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know where i can order some Midship Runabout emblems im looking for my wheels, my front bumper and my steering wheel.

·
Premium Member
553 Posts

·
Registered
488 Posts
And here are the non-carbon fiber ones;).

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ok so their is no other place where i can get them online.i don't have paypal and no clue how that works.

·
Registered
15,151 Posts
Ok so their is no other place where i can get them online.i don't have paypal and no clue how that works.
Paypal is pretty easy to setup, takes a few days though. They will send you a few cents to your bank account to confirm it's you and you will have to tell them what amount it is. If you plan on purchasing anything off the net you should probably go ahead and get one since it's usually safe/secure.

·
Registered
630 Posts
Don't need to link your bank account right away, you can always send money with debit/credit card. But to be verified you will need to link your bank account. (I think)

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
I have had paypal for about 11 years (Ebay necessity) and NEVER linked a bank account. Maybe they require some such on NEW paypal accounts?

·
Registered
1,987 Posts
Haven't linked it either. Just linked to the CC.

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ok thanks for this info so where do i go to set this up

·
Registered
1,987 Posts
Flush ?????

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
LMAO good replies.But sorry that message wasn't for this.I think i no how to use google i look it up after spydercam told me some info.And to all that were helpful i will link it to my CC.

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
1 - 20 of 25 Posts