MR2 SpyderChat banner
21 - 29 of 29 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Keep the updates coming. This really motivates my 2zz build (which is all disassembled and rusting away 馃ゴ)
Will do!

And if your 2zz build is apart, I do have new stock rods, pistons, rod bearings, and maybe an intake and a few random bits to freshen up a build :p

Registered
New you say?
Every time I want to go boosted I get reminded of how much money it really cost 馃槳

PM inbound

Registered
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
Are you going to autocross it again? What class will you land in?
Sorry I missed your comment. Through NASA rules that no one uses but works for my small city I ran in B. Main competition was a 90's stripped BMW. With the power adding I'll probably be in ST1 or "S" but could potentially be in A.

As for scca rules I run in XS-B. Can do any mods I want to the car and run it without classing issues. Was running SSM. Most spyder's in autocross will run ES I believe. I don't really care where I class cause I'll just compare myself to the other mr2's at the meets, and I hate being restricted mod size to a class

Registered
Yeah Xtreme Street B is where most engine swapped Spyders will fall. The only rules are 200tw tires, for rwd the minimum weight is 2150lbs, and you have to have some sort of interior.

But Spyders are super competitive in E Street.

21 - 29 of 29 Posts