MR2 SpyderChat banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Vendor
6,561 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, it's with great excitement we can let everyone know. The MiM <Multiplex Interface Module> is ready for release.
Now you can have the oem integration that I always wished for with the Mr2 K-Swap.
Fully functioning A/C, Temp Gauge, Oil Light and Battery Light.
The best part it doesn't care what engine you use! So any engine swap into the spyder can theoretically be setup to work with the A/C and Gauge Cluster!
As we promised, all those that have the old units will be not be forgotten. It is planned to have those with valid proof of purchase of orginal ACCM to receive a discount on the new MIM so keep a eye out for it.

·
Vendor
6,561 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It may be worth noting that Innovative will be closing at the beginning of October and they said they will not be fulfilling orders for a month, I'm guessing more like 3 months. They are moving from California to the east coast. I have tried to order as much as I could to stock them parts through the move but I dont know how long my stock will last

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
About this Discussion
8 Replies
6 Participants
BottledFedMR2
MR2 SpyderChat
SpyderChat Forum is a community for Toyota MR2 Spyder Enthusiasts to discuss specs, reliability and more!
Full Forum Listing