1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
802 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Registered
731 Posts
Price for the S2000 antenna shipped to 92882? Thanks.

·
Registered
7,661 Posts
That front bumper and sides looks like the Trial kit, not the top secret. As far as I know, there also isn't a knockoff of the trial, so it's a pretty safe bet it's a legitimate kit.

·
Registered
802 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
731 Posts
Wow, what the heck happened? Thank God you're still with us after that. Everyone okay?

·
Registered
4,128 Posts
Interested in the fuel rail and the Supra Clear markers to 33707.

·
Registered
303 Posts
price for rear inserts if kamlung doesn't get them to 35634 thanks

·
Registered
802 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
How much for the supra black sidemarker shipped to socal?
Let's say $35 shipped. You're #1 in line for these.

If you weren't on the wrong coast I'd be interested in the bumper.
Sorry man. Shipping is a pain, even with greyhound.

Price on rear bumper inserts shipped to 07109
I'll say $110 and if shipping costs more than I expect I'll eat the additional. You're #2 in line though.

Price for the S2000 antenna shipped to 92882? Thanks.
Can probably do $25 shipped. I'll still do a box instead of an envelope.
Luckily my sister was alone. The dashboard is practically sitting in the passenger seat. She was almost home, but she fell asleep and hit a tree. IMO, sleepy driving is just as dangerous as drunk driving.

·
Registered
802 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
How much for the badge?
Got your PM. $35 shipped, but you're #2 in line.

Interested in the fuel rail and the Supra Clear markers to 33707.
$140 shipped for everything, but I have you as #2 for clear markers. Will let you know.
Got your PM. I'm not sure if it's the same or not, but I can tell you that we put a spyder fuel rail on a Matrix 1zz without any issues. This is the fuel rail from that 1zz.

price for rear inserts if kamlung doesn't get them to 35634 thanks
How much for the rear inserts to 56377? Thanks
Same offer to you both - $110 shipped.

·
Registered
802 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
Ok everyone. I started a spreadsheet to help keep things organized. Not sure that the dibs method is any better than "whoever pays first," but we're going to try it.

Some people PM'd me without posting here, but I looked at the timestamps to put the lists together.

Let me know if you see any errors.

edit:
Didn't finish replying to all PM's but everyone should be in the spreadsheet. Thanks, everyone!

Updated link for fancy Google Docs viewing (faster updates):
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AvMX8BQDtW6kdHhBUmpTb05mdDh4MTBGd1cyQlhPYmc

·
Registered
731 Posts

·
Registered
802 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
Still working on PMs.

Updated link for fancy Google Docs viewing (faster updates):
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AvMX8BQDtW6kdHhBUmpTb05mdDh4MTBGd1cyQlhPYmc

What's your paypal address?
PM sent!

Wow, awesome seller. This is dedication!

+ 1. I'd like to send over payment for the antenna. Thanks.

Glad to hear that your sister came out of that okay. Driving drowsy has almost gotten me into trouble in the past as well. Had to pull off the road and take a nap on a few trips!
lol thanks. It was getting too hard to keep track of. Maybe I should host a group buy when I buy stuff from LuxuryPart =p
PM sent with address.

I actually fell asleep and crashed that exact same car. I was on the freeway, but I only gently bumped the center divide. Bent a wheel and a lower A-arm, and scratched up the plastic fender flares. For me, it was divine punishment for staying out super late at a girl's place, lol. That was many years ago. But my sister stayed up studying the night before and was just coming home from school. Sucks that she was so close to home and didn't quite make it (but at least she wasn't really far).

1 - 20 of 26 Posts