MR2 SpyderChat banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alrite folks, I have a lot of little misc. stuff laying around, and I need to clean out my garage. I really need this stuff moved so I will at least consider nearly any offer, I won't give anything away, but I'm REALLY flexible on price. Right now everything's local pickup only, but I am willing to drive a reasonable distance to meet up. Seriously, I really need the space in my garage and to offload this stuff.

I have 4 OEM wheels with bald tires on them. I can remove the tires if you like. Wheels are in good shape, a few small scratches. $250.00.

2 stock oil pans. One may have a small dent in it, but it was used on my previous 1zz without any problems. $50 a piece?

Completely dissembled 1zz-fe engine from and 02 mr2, approximately 73k miles on it. It was my original motor and after suffering from rod knock I replaced the entire engine. Had it all checked out by a machinist about a year and a half ago. At that time I hadn't spun any bearings but the crank was polished, and the block and head were all within spec. My crank has been sitting vertically for that entire time. You might want everything looked at again in your own shop though before putting it back together. I was going to use it on a forced induction build but now I'm saving for a 2zz build. Make me an offer, I'll sell the thing as a unit, or any component of it.

A MWR 1zz head from a carolla, ported and polished, stock valves and springs. I paid $400.00 for them. I'm willing to entertain offers, but I'm not willing to ship, because it'll cost me a testicle. I'm asking $300.

Intrax 1" rear sway bar. Some small scratches in the otherwise new black powdercoat finish. There is one quarter side circle scratch on it where it was rubbing against the exhaust pipe prior to it being relocated. There is some fitment issues. The tail pip needs to be pushed towards the rear by an inch or two. I was recently told denting it with a hammer would probably give you the clearance you need. I ran this bar for a while in the rear, but recently dumped the rear sway to save some weight. Supplied with bushing and brackets, no bolts. Here's a link to the old thread with pics of it. Asking $75.
http://spyderchat.com/forums/showthread.php?47200-FS-Intrax-1-quot-Rear-sway-Bar&highlight=intrax+sway+bar

I have a set of twosrus beefy endlinks...but I haven't decided if I'm going to part with those are not. I still might put the stock sway bar back in depending on if I don't solve my understeer puzzle. We'll see if I get any offers I guess.

I also have a red baron red powdercoated valve cover. $50

I have a 12 row oil cooler sitting around that came part of a kit. I'll be purchasing a much bigger cooler sometime in the near future. $25 (just the cooler, no lines or mounts)

I also have replacement MWR rod, main and thrust bearings. I can't recall what the price was on them, so make me an offer.

I also have the stock sun visors laying around somewhere if someone needs them. Also have the donut spare laying around as well. (replaced it with a can of slime and an O2 compressor)

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
bumpity bump

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bumpity

1 - 4 of 4 Posts