MR2 SpyderChat banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Unfortunately my Spyder got hit and the insurance decided to write it off. So now I've got some miscellaneous stuff to get rid of. I tired adding pictures here but that requires my post to be approved and the mods are inactive so you guys get imgur links.

Send me a PM if anything looks interesting. I'm located in Southern California.

Frunk Cover Trim
-Fairly Good shape. Does have the holes cut out above the struts and some red overspray.

Black Side Mirrors
-A few small nicks
-Drivers
-Passengers

Front "Spoiler"
-A little banged up

Valve Cover Gasket
Gone

None of these have been opened:
Electric Power Steering Fluid

Toyota 50/50 Antifreeze

Toyota FIPG
Gone

Bosch Brake Fluid

Bosch Engine Filter
Gone

NGK Spark Plugs
Gone

10x 1ZZ Oil Filters
Gone

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
That is not a head gasket, it is a valve cover gasket, and why is it so hard to post an asking price in a for sale ad?

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That is not a head gasket, it is a valve cover gasket, and why is it so hard to post an asking price in a for sale ad?
Oops.

And this is stuff that's basically gonna get thrown away whenever I move so I don't care too much about price. I'd rather these parts find a home than find the trash.

·
Registered
1 Posts
SpyderChat won't allow me to reply to your conversation because I just register the account.
How much do you want for the hook trim piece? I will be driving from San Diego. Are you available for pick up on Friday afternoon or weekends? Could you pm me your number so I can text you? Thank you!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts