MR2 SpyderChat banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
581 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have sold the Spyder a while ago and now own a 2011 Toyota Tacoma. Now I'm finally going through left over parts. I am located in southern Vermont and don't mind driving to deliver some parts if you are close enough.

First up stock speakers, both mid and tweeters. The radio surround and stock tweeter covers. It would be convenient to sell all of these items at once, but I will split up the items. I will clean items before shipping.

$50 Shipped for all of this. Make solid offers on individual items.

Stock radio. I will clean this before shipping.

$30 shipped.

Stock visors, no set screws though. Plastic luggage piece for the compartment and stock shift cage, no knob or screws. I will clean items before shipping.

Make solid offers. VISORS SOLD!! SHIFT CAGE

Front bumper tow hook cover. This is in very good condition. I will clean this up before shipping.

$20 shipped. SOLD!!

Passenger headlight. This has a broken tap though. I don't think it will affect mounting, and I would think it could be fixed. I will clean this before shipping.

$30 shipped, SOLD!!

Drivers side cubby door. No screws though. Very good shape. I will clean before shipping.

$20 plus shipping.

Both driver and passenger side floor mats with the tan Spyder logo. These are in good shape. The weird coloring on the passenger one in the picture is just the fabric laying funny. Minimal wear on the drivers side. I will clean before shipping.

$40 shipped. SOLD!!

Stainless steel brake lines, never installed. They have a clear coating on them to show the lines. These don't need cleaning.

$35 shipped. SOLD!!

Six Toyota oil filters. Obviously never used.

$30 for all of them shipped or $5 plus shipping on each one. SOLD!!

Never used spare tire and cover. I will clean before shipping.

$30 plus shipping, this may cost a bit to ship.

Some more parts!

Here are a full set of closed extended lugnuts that require the key for each one. One key has surface rust, but still works. Stamped on the lugnuts is M12X1.5, pretty sure these will work for the Spyder.

$25 shipped SOLD!!

Here is the holder for the spare tire. It would be nice to send this with the spare tire, but I will part.

$20 shipped

Here is a holder for the Apexi PFC Commander Unit. I never used it, but the arm fits in between the plastics on the side of the radio.

$30 shipped SOLD!!

And here is a nice polisher. It's a Cyclo and is expensive when bought new. It works perfect, I used it for maybe 30 hours, this has 50 years of use left in it. I can throw in a few pads with the polisher. You can find detailed info on this unit on autogeek.net Also there is a thread(Long buffing day) on coneklr's white Spyder that I detailed with this unit. You can see the results of what this machine can do.

$150 plus shipping This is a very good deal on this!! SOLD!!

Here is a pile of parts, these are in storage an hour away from me so it will take a bit longer to get these items boxed up. What you see is what there is nothing extra, so you may need to provide the required bolts and what not. Here's an overview:

Stock injectors. I can clean these before shipping.

$20 shipped.

Stock oil pan, no dents or modifications. I will clean this before shipping.

$60 shipped. PENDING!!

Diaper, the most rear one. I will clean this before shipping.

$40 plus shipping, FYI this is expensive to ship because of its size, not weight. SOLD!!

Here are some exhaust parts, the pre-cats are intact. Also you can see the stock air filter set up and the dash cubby lid. I will clean these parts before shipping.

Make solid offers for this stuff, please be mindful of the larger items shipping costs. MAIN CAT SOLD!!

I also have a stainless steel clutch line as well, but I haven't come across it yet. It was never installed and I'm pretty sure it's a speed source line. Once I find it I will post it up. SOLD!!

PM me. I will get back as quickly as I can.

Stay tuned, once I can clear out some of this stuff I have a few other desirable items that I will post up... teaser!!

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
I'll take those brake lines and oil filters. Sending you PM.

Thanks, Matt

·
Registered
314 Posts
put me in line for the main cat

·
Registered
581 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Replied to PM's

Damn, I forgot how fast you guys are with this stuff!!

·
Registered
581 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
581 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ye Gods what must a guy do to capture a bargain???Say those brake lines are't gone as yet.
Sorry man, the lines are spoken for.

First post updated and will be replying to PM's.

·
Registered
581 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Registered
581 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Registered
581 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
Registered
581 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
how much for visors? (if ya still got'em)
They are still available. Pm a solid shipped offer and they are yours.

Thanks!

·
Registered
581 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
First post has been updated to show what has been sold and what is still available. I have replied to PM's to keep people up to date.

Still plenty of items left. If you don't like the listed price, make an offer money talks!!

To those that have inquired about the items that I have in storage I will be collecting them this weekend and getting shipping quotes asap.

Thanks everybody!!

1 - 20 of 63 Posts