MR2 SpyderChat banner

621 - 640 of 644 Posts

·
Registered
22,996 Posts
What’s up with the allegations of odometer fraud and unscrupulous selling practices?
Why did you delete your YouTube and other social media accounts?

There are also allegations of racist remarks and physical threats of violence.

Care to comment.

·
Registered
9,694 Posts
I just checked out his website. There's a "RARE stainless steel exhaust manifold stud kit" LMFAO. Only thing rare would be that one sucker who might unfortunately buy it? And what's this tag line "Stay Dore" WTF does that even mean?

Can someone just delete his account already, we don't need untrustworthy people like him here.

Hey Dorito, doesn't matter if you own the car 11 years, how many of those year were you scheming people though? Probably before you bought the car. Stay Dorito yo!

·
Registered
8,707 Posts
I guess he snuck his cell phone into federal prison. I’m sure there was plenty of room up in that keister storage area.

·
Registered
22,996 Posts
I guess it's going to be comments disabled for his videos.
I think he decided to resume being a scammer because there is a market for it in his own little bubble of stupid people.

This is probably how Scientology is taken seriously.

·
Registered
4,080 Posts
What’s up with the allegations of odometer fraud and unscrupulous selling practices?
Why did you delete your YouTube and other social media accounts?

There are also allegations of racist remarks and physical threats of violence.

Care to comment.
Id also want to know about the sudden departure and the truth of these allegations.

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
I just checked out his website. There's a "RARE stainless steel exhaust manifold stud kit" LMFAO. Only thing rare would be that one sucker who might unfortunately buy it? And what's this tag line "Stay Dore" WTF does that even mean?

Can someone just delete his account already, we don't need untrustworthy people like him here.

Hey Dorito, doesn't matter if you own the car 11 years, how many of those year were you scheming people though? Probably before you bought the car. Stay Dorito yo!
That description has me sold on this "RARE" opportunity. Going to order a few sets before they run out of these at his local hardware store.

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
Discussion Starter #630
Hey Everyone!
Hope you all are having a great day!

Current look of my car.

The 2zz Turbo Studs were so hard to find when I was installing the new turbo manifold. I spent about a month to find the correct size. The 1zz's studs are very common.

Definitely need to get a paint job soon.

My new YouTube channel without my ex girlfriend is
Mitch Dore |

Feels free to check it out for my 2zz Turbo Goodness?

Hope everyone on SC has been doing well!

Attachments

621 - 640 of 644 Posts