MR2 SpyderChat banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
6,882 Posts
You need to know exactly why you want what you want.

They are a small shop and cannot spend much time holding hands to answer newbish questions.

·
Registered
2,750 Posts
I've been ordering a lot from them lately, and when I bought a bad e-manage blue a loooooong time ago they took it back gracefully. Very upstanding company.

·
Registered
699 Posts
Originally posted by WTS

They are a small shop and cannot spend much time holding hands to answer newbish questions.
We do try.

I spend a lot of time on the forums trying to get the info out. If anyone ever has specific questions we're happy to help by email, phone, PM...

·
Registered
457 Posts
Originally posted by Monkeywrench+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Monkeywrench)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-WTS

We do try.

I spend a lot of time on the forums trying to get the info out. If anyone ever has specific questions we're happy to help by email, phone, PM...[/b]
I can say from experience, they are very responsive with email.

·
Registered
5,027 Posts
i'd also like to say becuase of MWR the gauge pod group buy came through, not only have my expirences been good with them but they have contributed to the board as well... BTW they do have a seller rating in the feedback thread of private sales

1 - 20 of 51 Posts