MR2 SpyderChat banner
41 - 51 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Alrgiht MWR...I just ordered a 2ZZ Moroso Oil Pan from you through your website...

Lets see how fast you can get this item to me and what shape it will be in.

·
Registered
248 Posts
i have ordered parts from matt when I had my celica back in 2002 and MWR has been great. I am definitely looking forward to working with them again with my MRS. I still remember when they were able to bring back the qualfe LSD and bring over the power FC and datalogit... It was great being one of the first to try on new great toys thanks to MWR.

·
Registered
16 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (goelise @ Nov 2 2007, 11:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Alrgiht MWR...I just ordered a 2ZZ Moroso Oil Pan from you through your website...

[/b]
Wow...so today (11/5) I get the UPS notification that MWR has sent a package.

I don't have the ETA yet but am pretty pleased so far with how fast MWR has responded. I'll report back later when I've had a chance to check the item sent.

·
Registered
699 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (goelise @ Nov 5 2007, 11:45 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (goelise @ Nov 2 2007, 11:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

[/b]

I don't have the ETA yet but am pretty pleased so far with how fast MWR has responded. I'll report back later when I've had a chance to check the item sent.

[/b][/quote]

Would've gone out the same day but almost our entire crew was at SEMA the second half of last week. Almost every order is going out within 24 hours of when it's placed now.

Enjoy your pan.

·
Registered
16 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Monkeywrench @ Nov 5 2007, 03:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (goelise @ Nov 5 2007, 11:45 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (goelise @ Nov 2 2007, 11:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

[/b]

[/b][/quote]

Would've gone out the same day but almost our entire crew was at SEMA the second half of last week. Almost every order is going out within 24 hours of when it's placed now.

Enjoy your pan.
[/b][/quote]

Wow, its like Christmas already!
Pan looks good and was packed with care.

Thank you MWR! My first experience buying from you is awesome.

·
Registered
5,784 Posts
I have purchased a used 5-speed from them, never again will I buy used from them.

I have purchased a new 6-speed from them which was a bit pricey but fine. I did have to redo the shift seal plug at the smt fitting.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have purchased a used 5-speed from them, never again will I buy used from them.

I have purchased a new 6-speed from them which was a bit pricey but fine. I did have to redo the shift seal plug at the smt fitting.
Yeah, I'm looking at their new 6-speed. The price just had me being extra cautious. I'll keep the seal plug in mind. They claim it's a straight replace with no other work needed.

·
Registered
5,784 Posts
Yeah, I'm looking at their new 6-speed. The price just had me being extra cautious. I'll keep the seal plug in mind. They claim it's a straight replace with no other work needed.
Correct. I end up making a plate to cover the whole smt area. Sealed with gasket maker.

41 - 51 of 51 Posts