MR2 SpyderChat banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone does autocrossing around portland/hillsboro area?

i'm new to OR, and have no idea what's here.. LOL!

·
Registered
2,851 Posts
Hey I'm fresh to Portland myself, if you see a noisy white MR2 with black wheels its probably my 2zz swapper :D. I'm in the same boat but there are a few resources, seems like a lot of people here really like the 2nd gen but gladly accept us as their brethren. I spent hours at KO Racing the other day and he had a slew of second gens but he's a real nice guy and he's making me a custom exhaust. I'll try to keep you posted if I hear of something, I'm definitely planning to hit up PIR when the season starts though.

As a note there is a large MR2 Meetup down in Medford every year that I understand is very popular, I can't remember the name pacific northwest mr2 club or something along those lines but that's probably another good way to meet fellow mid-engine fans.

-Spargo

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey I'm fresh to Portland myself, if you see a noisy white MR2 with black wheels its probably my 2zz swapper :D. I'm in the same boat but there are a few resources, seems like a lot of people here really like the 2nd gen but gladly accept us as their brethren. I spent hours at KO Racing the other day and he had a slew of second gens but he's a real nice guy and he's making me a custom exhaust. I'll try to keep you posted if I hear of something, I'm definitely planning to hit up PIR when the season starts though.

As a note there is a large MR2 Meetup down in Medford every year that I understand is very popular, I can't remember the name pacific northwest mr2 club or something along those lines but that's probably another good way to meet fellow mid-engine fans.

-Spargo
sick~ you drove freaking across the country? :eek::thumbsup:

yea~ definitely PM me or something if there's anything coming up

1 - 6 of 6 Posts