MR2 SpyderChat banner
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
23,102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
MR-S Keychains

I am happy to introduce an item that I personally wanted for a long time. These are made by Rich in the UK and there is so much attention to detail that I was pleased with the quality and the amount of metal used. Most keychain manufactures skimp on the materials, even the more prestigious brands but this has a look that sets it apart from anything that I have seen. The Brushed Stainless steel is not shiny and in no way looks like bling. If I seen this kind of keychain on someones key ring I would be drawn to it to ask what is an MRS. These are not massed produced and each one is handmade to perfection.
You may regrettably sell your car someday but I think you will keep the keychain.

Two styles available.

For more information and to order please click the link to my ordering page.
http://www.keytechniques.net/MR-S-keychains-.html

Keep in mind that I am taking pre-orders at this time. I am having five of the MR-S Oval and five of the Chicken coming my way in about a week an a half so when you place your order it will be locked in for you.

Please use the rest of this thread to discuss anything you would like or any questions that you have.

Thanks
dev

·
Registered
775 Posts
Placed my order : ) Been looking for something like this. Now I just need a better looking key and alarm haha.

·
Registered
23,102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cool, you will be happy with it. This blows away anything I have seen at the dealer.

I will make an availability list.

MR-S oval -------- 4 units left.
Chicken ---------- 5 units left.

·
Registered
92 Posts
My Order is in as well, thanks Dev!

·
Registered
471 Posts
Hey Dev I am going to be in your area in a couple of weeks can I just pick one up?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

·
Registered
23,102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hey Dev I am going to be in your area in a couple of weeks can I just pick one up?

I do hear that you will be in the area. Sure that is possible but you need to tell me which one you want so I can hold it for you as I have limited quantity.

·
Registered
471 Posts
I do hear that you will be in the area. Sure that is possible but you need to tell me which one you want so I can hold it for you as I have limited quantity.
The chicken is the one that I like. I wish I was taking my 2 out there, but almost 1700 miles one way isn't worth it for the amount of time I will be there.

·
Registered
23,102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The chicken is the one that I like. I wish I was taking my 2 out there, but almost 1700 miles one way isn't worth it for the amount of time I will be there.

Traveling that far would prove to be expensive. If there is a meet and you can be my co-pilot.

MR-S oval -------- 3 units left.
Chicken ---------- 4 units left.

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
just ordered an oval :lol: glad i keep getting in before these things run out, finally have good timing

·
Registered
209 Posts
If you could custom make them with the MK I logo, I'd buy two :)

·
Registered
23,102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Hi Dev, just ordered a oval key chain. Thanks
I just noticed. Sorry bro I just sold out of the oval. Do you want me to put you on the next batch of orders?
Rich said he is ready to whip another batch of keychains for me.

·
Registered
23,102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Deal. Just keep me update when those arrive.
Thanks,
Ruben
Ruben would you like me to refund your payment and then let you know or would you like me to keep your order and soon as they arrive I will have it shipped out? I am happy to do either.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts