MR2 SpyderChat banner

41 - 54 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
2,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
Hi guys. I am super busy with my life at the moment and dont have time to update the list. If any mod wants to edit it please feel free to do so. When I have the time I will try and do it myself.

·
Registered
2,302 Posts
Hi guys. I am super busy with my life at the moment and dont have time to update the list. If any mod wants to edit it please feel free to do so. When I have the time I will try and do it myself.
... have you time now?

Someone needs to seriously update the list, i question whats the point of it being a "Sticky" thread?

·
Registered
50 Posts
I'd really love to see an update on this list. As a newbie coming from the Mustang world, I'm having a heck of a time finding stuff for my MR-S.

So far the active players I've found seem to be Monkeywrench and Che (Topspeed). Near as I can tell, no one even sells poly bushing kits for these cars anymore :(

·
Registered
5,596 Posts
Thought I'd post the Cam Spec Sheet somewhere it can be utilized.

The Part Number is 61451-2.. Sourced from Monkeywrench Racing.. Crower Stage 1 Cam Set.

As you see the Valve Lash is less then Toyota Stock.. and measuring the Base Circle of the New cam VS old Cam.. Crower cam is 0.002 In bigger

Cap

41 - 54 of 54 Posts
About this Discussion
53 Replies
28 Participants
TrackKingRacing
MR2 SpyderChat
SpyderChat Forum is a community for Toyota MR2 Spyder Enthusiasts to discuss specs, reliability and more!
Full Forum Listing