·
Registered
782 Posts
Pull plate

Order placed with Paypal!!

·
Registered
729 Posts
Looks great, is white the only color available?

EDIT: this is what happens when you don't wear your glasses, ss looks white in the sunlight of the video

·
Registered
23,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Looks great, is white the only color available?
It's not white, it's brushed stainless steel. I would say it's less bling then chrome and looks nice in the interior.

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
With that link in your page, Paypal has come a long way: enter password, agree with payment method (no change), click "ok". done. 4 seconds.

·
Registered
23,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
With that link in your page, Paypal has come a long way: enter password, agree with payment method (no change), click "ok". done. 4 seconds.
Paypal has improved tremendously in this regard and so has the website.
I decided to revamp the website and make each product have it's own page with video like what you have seen on the link.
The product list page will have clickable icons. Good things to come and more products this year.

·
Registered
754 Posts
I like it but there's nothing SS on my car other then the exhaust and all but the tips of that are not visible. Can I get a non-SS version that I can just paint black to match the rest of the sea of black on my interior?

·
Registered
23,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I like it but there's nothing SS on my car other then the exhaust and all but the tips of that are not visible. Can I get a non-SS version that I can just paint black to match the rest of the sea of black on my interior?
If you like I can have that done for you.

·
Registered
23,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
OK, I am in. Didn't want them to waste perfectly good SS on something I would end up having to paint anyways.
Payment sent.
You know what I could try instead of paint is bluing. I have a good cold bluing solution that might to the trick. I think if it works it will look like black chrome.

·
Registered
656 Posts
MR-S pull plate

When do you think you will be shipping these out? I ordered two,can't wait to cover up those screws.

·
Registered
23,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
When do you think you will be shipping these out? I ordered two,can't wait to cover up those screws.
I am suppose to receive a package at the end of this week from the UK. I hope to get them soon so I can ship them out to you but unfortunately I may have estimated wrong and I apologize. I do believe I should get them in the middle of next week at the latest. Just know they are in transit to me and soon as they arrive they will ship out the very next day.

·
Registered
23,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
The pull plates have arrived. There was some adjustment in the thickness of the piece so that it sits flush compared to the prototype but apart from that you will need some sort of adhesive like the old pull plate to hold them in.

I will be shipping today.

In my current inventory for this part I only have four units left so if anyone wants one I can have it shipped out the next day.

·
Registered
23,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I'll take a second one to give to TreeFitty. How did the painted version turn out?

Sorry I have not got around to painting it. I was planing to do that Thursday and I will have both sent out to you Saturday if that works for you.

·
Registered
23,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
1 - 20 of 83 Posts