MR2 SpyderChat banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have two steering wheel center cap covers that were custom made by a member here several years ago. I ordered several colors but only have two blue ones left. One is a medium blue with a silver MR2 Eagle and a silver circle on the outside edge. The other one is a darker blue with just the MR2 Eagle in silver. When I say silver I should have said chrome on both. These are not just vinyl stickers but thick ( 1/16” or so) clear pliable applications that sort of mold to the existing center cap. May need to warm up with a hair dryer depending on the temperature. If you want them I will take $35 for both including shipping. Haven’t seen any of these in a long time. Thanks, HOT SPYDER. Sorry don’t know how to post pictures here.

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I have two steering wheel center cap covers that were custom made by a member here several years ago. I ordered several colors but only have two blue ones left. One is a medium blue with a silver MR2 Eagle and a silver circle on the outside edge. The other one is a darker blue with just the MR2 Eagle in silver. When I say silver I should have said chrome on both. These are not just vinyl stickers but thick ( 1/16” or so) clear pliable applications that sort of mold to the existing center cap. May need to warm up with a hair dryer depending on the temperature. If you want them I will take $35 for both including shipping. Haven’t seen any of these in a long time. Thanks, HOT SPYDER. Sorry don’t know how to post pictures here.
If you will email me, I can send you a picture of them. My email is - [email protected]

1 - 2 of 2 Posts