MR2 SpyderChat banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just sold my MR2 after 8 years :'( and have a bunch of parts still sitting in the garage. I just want them gone, but I feel bad about throwing away perfectly good items. So make an offer for what you think is a fair price and it's yours.

All parts were removed from a 2000, black, 5spd

Drivers seat - black vinyl - good condition (seam is starting to come apart on the lower section ~about 1", hardly noticeable)
Stock wheels - great condition - no curb rash or scratches - can't find center caps (I think they were in a box the new owner took, but I'll keep looking)
Rear crash bar - black - no damage, removed due to custom exhaust routing
Rear plastic bumper trim inserts - left and right sides - removed due to custom exhaust routing
OEM struts with TEIN S-tech springs installed
Front fender liners - new in box - left and right side
Tail lights - good condition - no scratches or cracks - wired for quad parking lights and brake lights
Side vent - driver's side
Trunk/gas release plastic trim (the part that says "unlock -> lock" and has a hole for the key on the floor)

I'll list more as I continue to clean

I don't really want to ship anything, and frankly for most of these items it probably wouldn't even be worth it.
All items are located in Corpus Christi, TX for pick up

Again, name a price and come pick it up...easy as that!

·
Registered
14 Posts
I would be interested in the drivers seat. Can you send a pic and showing the issue you mention? Same goes for the wheels - show condition in pic.

Thank you,

Bob

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'll post some pictures of the wheels and the seat tomorrow

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
About this Discussion
9 Replies
6 Participants
Mr2salty
MR2 SpyderChat
SpyderChat Forum is a community for Toyota MR2 Spyder Enthusiasts to discuss specs, reliability and more!
Full Forum Listing