MR2 SpyderChat banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
Awesome rebadged as a Harley that will get some head scratches just like my mrs that I call the misses :lol:

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
OH NO! no no no no. ........ two names that just do not go together:(:(

·
Registered
782 Posts
Stupidest unrelated re-badging I've ever seen!!!!

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
Funny thing is not many know who builds our cars in the first place let them be confused

·
Registered
642 Posts
Yup, nice stock car with relatively rare color and looks to be in very nice condition.
Rebadge with a JDM badge and all will be well (the wheel centers too).
To me the whole thing seems crazy, but also stupid( not for the same reason everyone is thinking)

In my area, there are a few Harley guys who are normal middle aged professionals, then there are the normal blue collar professionals, then there are a bunch of degenerate bikers.

point is, the closer you get to the low end of the scale, the angrier and more vindictive they get. there are plenty of bikers who are pissed that an accountant or lawyer is riding a Harley, all I can picture is one of those guys seeing THEIR symbol on a light blue convertible, and getting pissed and vandelizing it.

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
To me the whole thing seems crazy, but also stupid( not for the same reason everyone is thinking)

In my area, there are a few Harley guys who are normal middle aged professionals, then there are the normal blue collar professionals, then there are a bunch of degenerate bikers.

point is, the closer you get to the low end of the scale, the angrier and more vindictive they get. there are plenty of bikers who are pissed that an accountant or lawyer is riding a Harley, all I can picture is one of those guys seeing THEIR symbol on a light blue convertible, and getting pissed and vandelizing it.

True, I would never put an HD badge on something non HD. That was stupid, but at least the whole car doesn't scream HD. The badges can easily be replaced.

·
Registered
312 Posts
lol I wonder what was going through this dudes mind when he put that on there.

·
Registered
770 Posts
Let's look at the facts:

His name is Tony Pencil (?)
He has been a member of ebay for 11 years and in those 11 years has accumulated a whopping 3 transactions, both buying and selling. (?)
From what he bought on ebay, he must have had a Harley at one time, maybe he had extra badges and didn't know what to do with them.

·
Registered
7,661 Posts
How much more oil does this "Harley Davidson" edition burn than a normal spyder?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.