MR2 SpyderChat banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
413 Posts
I'll give you points for trying something different. I'll reserve judgement until its finished.

·
Registered
16,748 Posts
From the driver's perspective, one of the best parts about the Spyder is the "birdcage roadster" visual you get from the front fenders. Squaring them off like this and leaving a hard line to the frunk lid removes what is, arguably, one of the very best features of the car.

·
Registered
12,573 Posts
The only thing that jumps out at me in a big way so far is that big block in the middle of the front opening. IMO it doesn't work.

With all of the work you are doing please don't make it look like another car that is out there. No Carrera or other Porsche. No Ferrari or Lambo conversions. Etc.

·
Premium Member
3,603 Posts
not my cup of tea. CONGRATS on the cojones to do something at all.

keep the shiney side up:icon_thumright:

·
Registered
312 Posts
the big block in the middle looks like a$$.. nuff said

·
Registered
49 Posts
Some things look weird but I think its a terrific start and I personally thank you for trying something different. I also have to respectfully disagree, the front of the Spyder is the worst part in my opinion. No matter what bumper you get for it it looks like two giant eyes and a goofy smile. The boxy parts you could be right about, but he could sand that down.

·
Registered
1,705 Posts

·
Registered
7,499 Posts
No. Stop while you are behind.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts