MR2 SpyderChat banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
would people be interested in buying these shirts? if i can get about 10-15 people in, i can get it into production :)

*update*
i know people brought up some great ideas.. but this thread was not meant to do custom shirts for individuals.. it was meant to just see if anyone's willing to get the shirts below.
I'm sorry i couldn't honor your opinions, but it's hard and impossible to meet everyone's demand for a shirt. If you are seeking shirt with twisty road lines, or personal custom shirts, I recommend using Zazzle...

I'm just doing this as a hobby, just like many of you guys have.. If anyone's interested in the following design, i can definitely make you one. I always appreciate fueling my hobby from you guys.

SO here it is...

FINAL :)

$15 a shirt
$5 shipping up to 2 shirts.

please PM me if you are interested with format

"NAME - PAYPAL Account info - Men or Women - Size - Color - Quantity"

example:
Joe - [email protected] - Men - Large - black - 1
Joe - [email protected] - Women - Medium - white - 1

THANKS!!!!!

·
Registered
1,987 Posts
Shoot me an offer (PM) if you want to sell some in bulk.

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
Im in for 1x of each color Large!

But twisty lines are a must!

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Im in for 1x of each color Large!

But twisty lines are a must!
someone wanna grab that picture and just photoshop something in real quick for me to 'visualize'?

i'm not getting the full picture of how "twisty lines" should show??

·
Registered
4,011 Posts
someone wanna grab that picture and just photoshop something in real quick for me to 'visualize'?

i'm not getting the full picture of how "twisty lines" should show??
Perhaps twisting tire tracks on the back of the shirt, and twisting centerline on the front. Watch that the centerline doesn't look like a tongue. Needs somebody with an artistic flair I don't have.

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
just grab the image above and pencil it in with photoshop. don't worry about being "perfect".
i'll just adjust the original image accordingly.

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
Here's my idea. Not sure about silk screen size limitations.
Option: RH turning road for conservatives, LH turning road for libs.

the original drawing was done so that the perspective is from FRONT and REAR. the lines going down the shirt is make it look like it's not in correct "perspective"...

updated on the first post... is that any better??

·
Registered
896 Posts
I agree the perspective is off on the longer lines. I think the smaller road lines at the top look better, but something is still a little off.

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
If you guys want it "turning", the car's weight needs to lean in order to make it feel like it's in motion.

the image is stationary.

it's like, drawing a standing guy in a track field. he is still standing on a track field, not running.

i think it's best to just take the lines out entirely... and do write like "MR2 MK III" bit right-bottom of the front image... and leave it at that... unless people desperately wants lines. :(

·
Registered
8,707 Posts
Can you add a rainbow in the back ground? That would be really special.

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
sorry, but please see the first post...

sorry, i really can't fulfill everyone's needs... I'd love to make everyone personal custom shirts, but unfortunately, I can't....

thanks for understanding~ and i'll be waiting for your PM's :)

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
Ill pm you tomorrow but Im still in for 1x of each Large with new design.

Didn't you sell the mrs with stig in front t-shirt?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts