MR2 SpyderChat banner
1 - 20 of 147 Posts

·
Registered
8,599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Semi-exclusive, Low Driver count event giving you as much track time as you can handle.
Saturday event on a long holiday weekend.
-Only Three run groups to maximize time on track and not waiting.
-Two track days in one. Running configurations Counter clockwise morning and configuration Clockwise in the afternoon.
-Free instructions for beginners.
-Free Lunch for all drivers.
Prices Start at $80

Track: Streets of Willow Springs (Rosamond, CA)
Configuration: Full Course with Bowl and Blowpass COUNTER CLOCKWISE MORNING. CLOCKWISE AFTERNOON.

Please join us for another great event at the Streets of Willow on September 1, 2012. All makes and model vehicles are welcome. Safety is of primary concern and strict passing rules will be followed. Instructors will be on hand to help beginner drivers. Instruction is free. Don't miss another great track day at a bargain price. We limit number of cars per group to allow for plenty of open laps.This is a self tech event.

http://www.motorsportreg.com/index..../uidEvent/7367F554-9B80-9F1E-EFD1AE188BAFE215

Toyota Driver List
SilverSprint MKIII 2zz turbo
Cosmin MKIII 2zz
JimKing MKII V6 supercharged
Pilun MkI 20V
Dennis MKII Turbo
Alain MKII Turbo
sherman Exige 260

·
Registered
8,599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
if funds are good ill try to make it out. if not, ill try to come just to hang out and possibly get ride-alongs :)
Great. We will try and get a group picture of all the toyota, scion, and lexus cars during lunch on the front straight if time permits. You can join in even if just a spectator.

There will be several spyder that will can give you a ride along.

·
Registered
8,599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Unless I score a job in the next two weeks I'll be on street tires and almost gone brakes. But I'll be there! :boxing:
Remind to me to bring some used brake pads in case you fry yours at the track.

·
Registered
7,282 Posts
Unless I score a job in the next two weeks I'll be on street tires and almost gone brakes. But I'll be there! :boxing:

I've got stock brakes with some pad left, especially the fronts. I'll bring them just in case.

Also, I'll be there!
Mus, I am contemplating the "master key." My intention would be to give rides to people in the lower skilled groups and to help my brother who might be there. Is there as passenger policy? How many sessions do you expect there will be for any one group? How long will each session be?

Also, don't forget the wing! :)

·
Registered
8,599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I've got stock brakes with some pad left, especially the fronts. I'll bring them just in case.

Also, I'll be there!
Mus, I am contemplating the "master key." My intention would be to give rides to people in the lower skilled groups and to help my brother who might be there. Is there as passenger policy? How many sessions do you expect there will be for any one group? How long will each session be?

Also, don't forget the wing! :)
Willow Springs has a strict passenger policy for their insurance. Basically you have to be an instruct to be a passenger or take a passenger. If you willing to help the lower skilled drivers then I can designate you as an instructor.

We will try to get 4 session morning and 4 afternoon per group if we do 20min session.

We are running different configuration morning and afternoon.

·
Registered
7,282 Posts
Willow Springs has a strict passenger policy for their insurance. Basically you have to be an instruct to be a passenger or take a passenger. If you willing to help the lower skilled drivers then I can designate you as an instructor.

We will try to get 4 session morning and 4 afternoon per group if we do 20min session.

We are running different configuration morning and afternoon.
Wow, that is a LOT of sessions. I won't need any additional sessions to get my fix. I don't even know if my car could handle more than that.

I might be interested in instructing. I'll call you to see what it entails.

1 - 20 of 147 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.