MR2 SpyderChat banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Very nice LP! Suits the kit well.

May I ask how much wider the MRX kit is?

Can u use the bodykit without the use of spacers and what wheels should be used for it to look good?

Thanks!

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Very nice LP! Suits the kit well.

May I ask how much wider the MRX kit is?

Can u use the bodykit without the use of spacers and what wheels should be used for it to look good?

Thanks!
If you don't need to use a spacers so, you have to use a wheel that minus offset.
Ps. This kit is 50mm. Wider from the front and 100mm wider from the back.

·
Registered
754 Posts
You know I am a fan of your kits. However shouldn't the the front lines of the hood mimic the curve of the front bumper? I seems like it would be more symetrical that way. As it is the hood looks very squared off in the front instead of matching the body lines on the car.

·
Registered
32 Posts
If you don't need to use a spacers so, you have to use a wheel that minus offset.
Ps. This kit is 50mm. Wider from the front and 100mm wider from the back.
Thank you! But do you mean 50mm/100mm each side or total extra width?
That would give 25mm per front wheel and 50mm per rear wheel which won't be too hard to get.

Loving the work you are doing! Only sucks that the gemballa kit is so wide it won't keep the handling caracteristics of the mr2.

Thanks again. :)

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You know I am a fan of your kits. However shouldn't the the front lines of the hood mimic the curve of the front bumper? I seems like it would be more symetrical that way. As it is the hood looks very squared off in the front instead of matching the body lines on the car.
Actually that line on the hood when you see in real dose not look like that square.
Thanks, for your comment. ^_^

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank you! But do you mean 50mm/100mm each side or total extra width?
That would give 25mm per front wheel and 50mm per rear wheel which won't be too hard to get.

Loving the work you are doing! Only sucks that the gemballa kit is so wide it won't keep the handling caracteristics of the mr2.

Thanks again. :)
It's 50mm. and 100mm. per each size.:lol:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts