MR2 SpyderChat banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
630 Posts
There was a thread about this thing a couple months back

As i recall, it was on ebay and sold for 16k

Guess theyre trying to flip it for 3k profit

all I can say is, whoever made that decision is not the brightest crayon in the box

·
Registered
7,223 Posts
Extreme vomit. It looks like an amphibious vehicle. really poorly executed. Also, how did they get the rare automatic transmission for the MR2 Spyder? The seats are just re-covered stock 2000-2002 seats. And the headlight coverings are already badly sun-faded. The engine looks completely stock. The hinge and shock things for the modified deck lid look interesting. It would make that car VERY difficult to work on though.

And you'd have to go to Pinellas Park to get it. Do Not want. Not even for $1K.

·
Registered
355 Posts
Extreme vomit. It looks like an amphibious vehicle.
LOL, My first thought when I saw it was, oh look...a boat. Who knows, maybe it'll float!

·
Premium Member
3,603 Posts
so how does the radiator get air flow for cooling?.:unsure:

there is no exit for heat in the engine bay either..............:eek:

BRILLIANT!!!:lol:

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
There's a video too. <_< Sparkly purple HHEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!
Be sure to watch the whole video past their ad, that's where the fail begins

·
Registered
23,066 Posts
There's a video too. <_< Sparkly purple HHEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!
Be sure to watch the whole video past their ad, that's where the fail begins
I call that video Spydertap.

·
Registered
7,698 Posts
eeoooohhhh, sparkly paint!

SMTs have backup beeper?

She's concerned on her driving ability, but no seatbelt.

But I do love the rear diaper thingy!

·
Registered
1,733 Posts
I had the same, "It looks like a boat?" reaction after seeing the DUKW-like prow..

That said, I need to give them some credit for incorporating some intriguing design cues in the car.. although they seem to be a complete 'fail' in execution.. the backward opening engine bay cover (which unfortunately lacks any ventilation); the 5-bolt hubs; videos featuring Kristie and Tiffany from Park Auto Mall to demonstrate the car.

·
Registered
7,223 Posts
hahaha. that video is priceless! You should get a copy of the video if you are unfortunate enough to buy the car. At least you'll get some entertainment out of it.

So, it has door poppers on it or something? no exterior handles. I like the quote "Something doesn't sound right down there". brilliant!

This car should simply be taken and stripped completely of the fail and used as a go-kart or a base for a track car. Nothing else is really possible with it.

·
Registered
745 Posts
hahaha. that video is priceless! You should get a copy of the video if you are unfortunate enough to buy the car. At least you'll get some entertainment out of it.

So, it has door poppers on it or something? no exterior handles. I like the quote "Something doesn't sound right down there". brilliant!

This car should simply be taken and stripped completely of the fail and used as a go-kart or a base for a track car. Nothing else is really possible with it.
+1, ja ja ja ja something is not right, the whole car is not right :lol::lol: mega fail!!

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
I don't get the Miro Vivo and the dog on the emblem. I googled it and there is a pet care place by the same name, in the same town. Former owner maybe?

·
Registered
2,215 Posts
I love at the end of the promo (before the "behind the scenes") that the top keeps flapping up as the drives off.

I like the color, but the rest is really bad. They would have to pay me to take that thing.

·
Registered
2,295 Posts
omg that video was hi-larious!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts