MR2 SpyderChat banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I've had her for a little over 2 months now. 202 black with black leather and a black vinyl top. The only mod I have done so far is a K&N cold air intake. Here are just a few pic's, more to fallow when mods are added. Let me know what you think, thanks!
Here is a video of what it sounds like now.
http://youtu.be/3TfXIlQoQY0

The brackets that came with the kit didn't fit right so i had to use zip ties -_-

·
Registered
255 Posts
If you do, expect it to be noisy. My friend wants to change his to something not so loud. (This is our opinion. Others might feel different about it.)

Nice car! Looks well cared for.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Nice car. Having the che lotus style on my car I honestly don't find it to loud at all.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Nice clean car!

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
That is a good looking car... Welcome! Excuse my ignorance, but what is the badging on the front end? I thought it might be Tesla, but Lord Google struck me down.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
That is a good looking car... Welcome! Excuse my ignorance, but what is the badging on the front end? I thought it might be Tesla, but Lord Google struck me down.
I found it on Ebay. I named the car Minerva, and saw that it was the same gloss black. Its some Korean company that makes it so idk who it really is ^_^ but it's more for the character of the car. Thanks

·
Registered
745 Posts
Nice color! keep it stock - except the wheels color, i think black painted stock wheels looks great on a black mr2

·
Registered
770 Posts
I've had her for a little over 2 months now. 202 black with black leather and a black vinyl top. The only mod I have done so far is a K&N cold air intake. Here are just a few pic's, more to fallow when mods are added. Let me know what you think, thanks!
Here is a video of what it sounds like now.
http://youtu.be/3TfXIlQoQY0

The brackets that came with the kit didn't fit right so i had to use zip ties -_-

What is that front emblem?

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
:lol2: I don't think you and I "enjoy" our cars the same way....
I would try to defend myself but that was just too funny!!!!:lol::lol::lol:

bluespyderman: I named the car Minerva, hence the "M." I was wanting to get rid of the cowboy hat but I wanted to be original. I don't know who makes it or what the company really dose but It fits.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts