MR2 SpyderChat banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
781 Posts
I looked through your album - beautiful car.

I'd recommend inserting the photos directly into the message though - that is the point of this section. Look at all the other ones.

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Yeah, unless you and McQuik are friends... I don't know how he was able to see your car. I couldn't either, and I'm logged into photobucket now.

Care to introduce yourself? Location? Current mods? Plans? Relationship status?

Just kidding about the last part...maybe:unsure:

Edit. Found your other post. Not exactly sure why some were giving you a hard time. Nice looking car, well done.

For anyone interested, password on photobucket is bluebomber.

http://spyderchat.com/forums/showth...-miles-TRD-xbracing-and-skirt-Techno-roll-bar

·
Registered
729 Posts
Really nice looking car, seems like the rollbar makes entry and exit a little annoying tho :unsure:

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Really nice looking car, seems like the rollbar makes entry and exit a little annoying tho :unsure:
It becomes sort of flopping in to the car rather than getting in.... But the arms running forward are not in the way, and improve the stiffness in a key area, and enhance the safety I'd guess.

·
Registered
729 Posts
I would like to get a rollbar (gotta admit I havent done too much homework on it yet) but it seems the Harddog rollbars impinge on the rear storage cubby. I noticed yours doesnt, but since mine is a DD I think the entry/exit from the car would drive me crazy haha

·
Registered
782 Posts
Looks good, the only thing I'm not really crazy about is the roll bar. I find it high and kinda takes away from the car's lines. Your seats are in excellent shape, wanna trade?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I guess I feel unsafe driving my Dad's Miata without a roll bar so I never considered not having one. The look was a bit wrong before I got the cover but I like it now.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts