MR2 SpyderChat banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I have an HTC Droid Incredible running my custom-baked version of MIUI. It also has an aftermarket white battery cover which makes it faster :p. I spend just as much time hacking my phone as I do working on my car. The other day I noticed that my phone has a black top, white body, red accents, and silver secondary accents... Very similar to my car.

So, here are my pictures:

Also, a small modification to the front of my car:

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
so why don't they fuk and make inbred toasters.

I too spend as much time hacking my Palm Pre working on my car. They are both black with chrome accents.

Let's get a four way going and sell more pics.

·
Registered
3,594 Posts
So I have an HTC Droid Incredible running my custom-baked version of MIUI. It also has an aftermarket white battery cover which makes it faster :p. I spend just as much time hacking my phone as I do working on my car. The other day I noticed that my phone has a black top, white body, red accents, and silver secondary accents... Very similar to my car.
Coincidence? I think not. :lol:

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
I'm sure there are many people who's cell phone match their car...

crashed.

I saw a great bumper sticker yesterday.
"Hang up your phone and concentrate on being a $#*tty driver."
I had a good laugh.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm sure there are many people who's cell phone match their car...

crashed.

I saw a great bumper sticker yesterday.
"Hang up your phone and concentrate on being a $#*tty driver."
I had a good laugh.
I'm okay with people who use their cellphone while driving. But really only if it is an automatic... and they drive slow... and they don't mind me passing them while giving them the bird. ^_^

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
Here it's been made illegal, and it's enforced. The law is citing research that suggests it's as dangerous as driving drunk. They released additional information that texting and driving is more dangerous than bragging about street racing while T-Bone is online.

·
Registered
22,970 Posts
Here it's been made illegal, and it's enforced. The law is citing research that suggests it's as dangerous as driving drunk. They released additional information that texting and driving is more dangerous than bragging about street racing while T-Bone is online.
Hilarious. :lol:

·
Registered
9,692 Posts
I can't believe you actually took pics of the cell on your car in various "poses". LMAO.

Yall know that saying this thread is worthless without pics, well this thread is just plain worthless. :lol:

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I can't believe you actually took pics of the cell on your car in various "poses". LMAO.

Yall know that saying this thread is worthless without pics, well this thread is just plain worthless. :lol:
Haha. I find that threads are easier to read with pictures.

·
Registered
15,151 Posts
and they don't mind me passing them while giving them the bird. ^_^
Is that because you really want to sleep with them? :lol:

Ok so Idk about you guys but I would have called this a ghey post and there would have probably been some bus station humor. Do we have to stop playing that game now because someone may get offended or what? Does the funny hat apply here or what, I am confused. :unsure:

So be honest guys, how many of you are pming your thoughts and fantasies. :gay:

Ok I am sorry, I kidd! I kidd! :lol:

·
Registered
468 Posts
I think that your car is beautiful and I like the style of your phone too. It's o.k. to be excited about your car and things that tie into it. I've owned two black Spyders and after the purchase of both of them I have found black widow spiders outside of my house. People think that it is weird for me to connect the two, but hey, it makes me happy.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts