MR2 SpyderChat banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
581 Posts
That looks nice. I have a couple of questions, did you have to adjust your gauge pod at all to make the latch work properly? Also what are all of the switches for under the cup holder? Again nice clean interior. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nope, the wiring for the gauges is all nice and tucked away. I can still use my cubby, but prefer the glove box now.

Edit: If you are talking about fitment, yes I had to sand it down a little to get it to fit perfect. Let me know if you need some instructions with that.

The object below the cup-holders is an dc/ac power inverter for use with 120v electronics.

·
Registered
2,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
which power inverter is that? It looks nice and is something I would like to add to my car. What is its output? You think it will power a Dreamcast? :icon_twisted:
I'll have to check the manufacturer when I pull it out next. At first I was going to say no, but a Dreamcast can't pull more than 200watts right? I believe my inverter is a 200watt. The inverters get physically larger as the load max. capacities increases.

·
Registered
2,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
This is the inverter. Not off the shelf. When I purchased the car, it had two gauges mounted where the ashtray should have been. Then I got the triple pod and fabricated a custom plate for the inverter to fill the void left by the gauges.

Wagan 150 watt. I hacked off the cigarette adapter and wired it into the fuse box with a add-a-fuse circuit. Great for laptops, cell-phone chargers, etc. I still have my cigarette lighter plug there if I need it.

I went back through my PMs and must have deleted my transaction for the Horn button. Sorry guys, I can't remember where I got it. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Now when you say custom door panels...are we talking about that black leather where the door handle is?
Both areas are black leather and both are custom. The vertical piece was originally cloth to match the seats, and the armrest was hard plastic.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts