MR2 SpyderChat banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
800 Posts
Seriously, very nice! I'm glad you held out for this one, it's beautiful.

Congratulations.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Two thumbs up! And I'm digging the skirts; been contemplating adding that exact setup and can now see what it would look like. Beautiful!

·
Registered
96 Posts
Like everyone else has said, good job. You even got the TRD front/rear lip and side skirts! Best of luck going forward.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Nice. Refresh my memory... Looks low miles. How many? Were you able to get a good deal?
Got an alright deal. Paid 8400 has 100k miles with new paint job, wheels, tires, strut bars, coilovers, and many other new parts that im blanking on. Oh yeah and it obviously has the body kit

·
Registered
800 Posts
Looks like Haartz cloth, nice dark black color, and easy to fold whether it's hot or cold outside

·
Registered
390 Posts
Congrats, car looks nice. Maybe we’ll be able to have a Bear Mountain meet before the next wave of this virus inevitably hits in the fall/winter. Although with how they’ve kept most of the roads through Bear Mountain closed that doesn’t seem like it’ll happen any time soon

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Congrats, car looks nice. Maybe we’ll be able to have a Bear Mountain meet before the next wave of this virus inevitably hits in the fall/winter. Although with how they’ve kept most of the roads through Bear Mountain closed that doesn’t seem like it’ll happen any time soon
was hopin for one :(

·
Registered
2003 MR2 Spyder
89 Posts
Congrats, looks like a nice one. Way, way better than the cat car that was being considered 😹 This one might have cost more but I think you got a much better car with all the extras. The body kit looks good too.👍

1 - 20 of 32 Posts