MR2 SpyderChat banner

21 - 32 of 32 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #21
Congrats, looks like a nice one. Way, way better than the cat car that was being considered 馃樄 This one might have cost more but I think you got a much better car with all the extras. The body kit looks good too.馃憤
hahahaha thank you so much. Your advice along the way was much appreciated

Registered
Discussion Starter #22
You could always come on down to Georgia where all the roads are open and we drive wherever we like. There's an awesome motorsports resort where you can either camp or stay in cabins. I'll be there October 1st through 5th.

www.twowheelsofsuches.com

I actually have a close buddy moving to Georgia, so once he's there I might just have to

Registered
I do this twice a year - in March or April, then again in October. That's when my motorcycle club comes from all over the country to tear up these roads, and get the best BBQ ribs anywhere. Here's my bike, this is my camping spot right next to the creek. Sometimes I have the Spyder and the bike, other times just one or the other.

There is nothing like sleeping in a hammock for a week. Straightens out all my aching body parts. There's a giant snapping turtle that lives at the bend in the creek, just below my anchor tree.

Registered
Discussion Starter #24
I do this twice a year - in March or April, then again in October. That's when my motorcycle club comes from all over the country to tear up these roads, and get the best BBQ ribs anywhere. Here's my bike, this is my camping spot right next to the creek. Sometimes I have the Spyder and the bike, other times just one or the other.

There is nothing like sleeping in a hammock for a week. Straightens out all my aching body parts. There's a giant snapping turtle that lives at the bend in the creek, just below my anchor tree.

View attachment 78464
Looks sick!

Registered
Don't let pwnzor temp you into living in the bush. Get some good tires and don't park next to lifted trucks on campus.

Registered
Please let me know when you gear up for a road trip down to Georgia, I'll gladly treat you to some awesome BBQ and we'll tour a bunch of great roads. You can get a small cabin for like $65 per night, right in the middle of it all.

Registered
Discussion Starter #32
Please let me know when you gear up for a road trip down to Georgia, I'll gladly treat you to some awesome BBQ and we'll tour a bunch of great roads. You can get a small cabin for like $65 per night, right in the middle of it all.
Will do. Gotta wait till school settles down a bit so probably around election season

21 - 32 of 32 Posts