MR2 SpyderChat banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to pick up a 00-02 passenger headlight or if anyone has just the reflective headlight housing (bowl) in good condition I would take that as it's all I really need.

I had pulled a set of lights apart to paint the inside and a friend thought he would try to help well I was taking care of something else and tried to clean the bowl and rubbed some of the reflective coating off and left some bad marks as well around the whole thing

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
I've done that before. (Ruined the reflector by trying to clean it.) <_<

I've got a used '00 passenger headlamp housing and lens assembly in decent condition. Where are you located? I'll take $50 shipped for mine. It has also never been opened and the lens on mine is also slightly yellowed and scratched, but if you just need the housing, the lens's condition doesn't matter anyway.

Looking to pick up a 00-02 passenger headlight or if anyone has just the reflective headlight housing (bowl) in good condition I would take that as it's all I really need.

I had pulled a set of lights apart to paint the inside and a friend thought he would try to help well I was taking care of something else and tried to clean the bowl and rubbed some of the reflective coating off and left some bad marks as well around the whole thing

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.