MR2 SpyderChat banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone. The engine in my car has been blown for a while and I"m looking to either swap it for a 2zz or just replace it with the stock engine. I'm aware of a couple people on here that have done a lot of replacements / swaps, however I don't really know of anyone close that is very familiar with this. I could get it towed to Chicago and have someone do it, but I want to try locally first.

Is there anyone in Indianapolis that is familiar with the stock engine replacement or a 2zz swap? I do not have the replacement engine yet I want to see if there is anyone close by who might be able to help first before I outsource the repair. Reply or pm me if interested.

Thanks,

Andrew.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, I've been talking with him and considering him for the swap. I was just curious if there was anyone actually in Indianapolis so I wouldn't have to tow the car to Chicago.

Thanks,

Andrew.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah...I just found out he's only doing labor now. No parts. :/ Anyone know of anyone who can supply engines/parts for swap? bleh.

·
Registered
490 Posts
Speed-source outside of Champaign, IL is an option as well. They're better known for MKI and MKII stuff, but they are about two hours west of Indianapolis.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts