MR2 SpyderChat banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got into an accident previously and never got this cap replaced.
Do let me know if anyone has a spare lying around.

Thank you.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Wouldnt mine buying the sticker to stick on my empty wheel hub. But the guys on the commercial threads arent replying!

·
Registered
3,594 Posts
Check with Aaron at Lithia Toyota in Springfield, Oregon. If they are still available and if it is possible to buy just one, Aaron would know. This is a dealership that is willing to go the extra mile on MR2 parts. Speak only with Aaron. He's a good guy. (800) 888-6305 [email protected].

i do not have any financial interesst in Lithia Toyota. I've had a couple of opportunities to deal with Aaron and he has always been very knowledgable and very helpful.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yes, i fully understand. I have seen a guy selling a set of 3 in mr2roc though. Next alternative is to get the gel badge sticker as i have an empty wheel cap, but currently all the sellers are no where to be found.

·
Registered
430 Posts
Yes, i fully understand. I have seen a guy selling a set of 3 in mr2roc though. Next alternative is to get the gel badge sticker as i have an empty wheel cap, but currently all the sellers are no where to be found.
try carson toyota or japanparts.com they both had sales on these back in 2005

1 - 10 of 10 Posts