MR2 SpyderChat banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So last week while was out in the middle of nowhere in TX a tractor trailer in front of me let go of it's tread and I hit it dead on. It punched a hole in the condenser, bent the radiator in half and broke the fans. It also tore out the left wheel well and the undercarriage cover.

In fact it lifted the front wheels off the ground. Had I known the damage it would cause I would have taken my chances with the ditch on the side of the road. I also need a black front bumper with inserts but I'm waiting to see what that the damage is going to be on the radiator etc.

If someone has has these parts please let me know. I am talking to one member who has some of them but am unsure how long it will take to ship.

·
Registered
627 Posts
So last week while was out in the middle of nowhere in TX a tractor trailer in front of me let go of it's tread and I hit it dead on. It punched a hole in the condenser, bent the radiator in half and broke the fans. It also tore out the left wheel well and the undercarriage cover.

In fact it lifted the front wheels off the ground. Had I known the damage it would cause I would have taken my chances with the ditch on the side of the road. I also need a black front bumper with inserts but I'm waiting to see what that the damage is going to be on the radiator etc.

If someone has has these parts please let me know. I am talking to one member who has some of them but am unsure how long it will take to ship.

where are you located at ? What year front bumper cover are you looking for ?

·
Registered
7,797 Posts
Really recommend you go with a new condenser instead of used. They are on the order of $125 aftermarket, and you don't have to worry about screwing up the rest of your A/C system that way.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.