MR2 SpyderChat banner
21 - 40 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
4,064 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Where did you get those? They look great!
Thanks. They are black & aluminum and just what I have been searching for. Took a little bit of modifying and drilling the hole for the light but worked out great!

what is under the radio? where normally the cup holders would be.
Custom CF switch plate--cup holder/cig plug removed. ;)

·
Registered
4,064 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Found just what I wanted:

If anyone is interested in these knobs, please post up. I have been getting some PM's about these. I can try to order them in bulk if there are at least 10 members whom would like a full set of 3. But, you will need to modify these a bit to fit and drill little holes if you want the light to shine thru.

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
3 for 25$ Count me in.

1) Lushman
2)
3)
4)
----------------
Couldn't wait, ordered. I'll post pics when installed. Hopefully that will inspire a few to get on a GB...?

·
Registered
162 Posts
What needs to be modified other than the light hole?

·
Registered
4,064 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
What needs to be modified other than the light hole?
You will need to use a dremel (or other tool) to widen the inner hole just a bit to fit the metal mushroom from your OEM knobs into. The mushroom is what fits onto the stem and allows the turning of the knobs to different settings.

·
Registered
4,064 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
I have had a few people PM me about these. If you want a set just let me know.

·
Registered
2,543 Posts
I have had a few people PM me about these. If you want a set just let me know.
Hi Serina,
Can I pay you a little bit extra to do the drilling modification for these? I'd like a set as well. Let me know.

Thanks

·
Registered
4,064 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 · (Edited)
Had a few members to order and shipped a few sets out. Anyone else want a set?

Also, there may be some confusion to which knobs I am referring to. Here is a pic:

The sides of them may look a little different then the sides shown below.

·
Registered
4,064 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 ·
For those of you that want the knobs but do not want the hassle of modifying them, shoot me a PM. I just finished up with Erdoc's and will ship his out this week.

·
Registered
2,543 Posts
Take a look at these:

As usual/expected, a great product at a great price (I had Serina dremel mine to make the metal 'mushrooms' fit. You won't be disappointed with these- they really dress up the interior. I am extremely satisfied with the purchase.

·
Registered
1,029 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Custom CF switch plate--cup holder/cig plug removed. ;)
Do you have a link to these / or do you intend to sell them, plllllllleeeeeeeeeeeease;)

I would like to get rid of the cup holder / cig plug, and maybe put my Profec B Boost controller / Scangauge in this area.

Thanks,
Paul

21 - 40 of 75 Posts