MR2 SpyderChat banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

Registered
2000 MR2 Spyder (pretty much stock)
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,
I work at a car dealership and last year someone traded in a blue 2000 Spyder with 118K on it. It had to be towed in but from the pictures we gave him $1000 for it. As soon as it came in I told them that I wanted it. There were a few fellow co-workers that started circling it like vultures so I ran out and put a sold sticker on it lol. It had been sitting for a couple years so of course it looked pretty crusty, small holes in the top, rims severely pitted and peeling, but no body damage.

To get it running and driving had to change the alternator, one brake line and battery. After that it was game on! Changed the header, injectors, calipers, rotors, rims and tires, new top and got it painted (plus a bunch of other stuff). I'm very happy with the transformation and love the car but I'm about 10K deep in it now馃槵. Looking forward to posting pics when allowed. Thank you all for all of the info that I've already gleaned from the forum!

Registered
Yeah buddy, welcome aboard! Sounds like you've already checked a lot of the boxes

Now let's get some pictures up here so we can see what you've done.

Registered
2000 MR2 Spyder (pretty much stock)
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the welcome everyone! Will definitely post pics soon and a mod list.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts