MR2 SpyderChat banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
02 MR2 Spyder
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
is $141.89 Each for new head lights about the lowest price that i am going to fiend for a new set , Thank Frank

·
Registered
782 Posts
141$ sounds really low, is that for the whole headlight or just the replacement lens?

·
Registered
782 Posts
For used headlights that sounds about right. Threw me off on your first post you saying new headlights.

·
Registered
782 Posts
Excellent price for new, don't think you'll do better than that!!! Had gotten a quote from my local dealer (in canada) and they were 450$ each. Got my retired parents to pick up some new ones in florida for a lot better price (not nearly good as 141$ though) while down there with their motorhome.

·
Registered
02 MR2 Spyder
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i think illget a set

i think its about $330 total with the shipping , for me.

·
Registered
145 Posts
You could even piece together a hard top from that site. Although it would probably be cost prohibitive. The 03+ tail lights look like a decent price as well, and the 03+ air vents are already painted stock colors.

·
Registered
7,792 Posts
Conicelli Toyota, use coupon code "partznet10" during the month of May, you'll get both housings under $300 shipped. Or add $30 more to your order (total $350) and use code partznet15 and get it all for about $300 shipped. :)

·
Registered
782 Posts

·
Registered
2,575 Posts
It really boggles my mind that reading has become a secondary skill.

How do people know what they're buying at the store?

What about a subtitled movie, or even subtitles in a movie?

·
Registered
471 Posts
Lol damn that's embrassing I should have read the whole thing..... No excuse noob mistake.
Haha at least you can come back and laugh at yourself. Damn that's low, I really want to find a good set of 03s for my spyder.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts