MR2 SpyderChat banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i bought two pairs of headlight housings from Trdpartscenter.com I will keep you posted when they get here. they were About 140 a piece. so they werent expensive compare to the dealership which goes 250 a piece.

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
I think you just ordered fog lights...

They wanted 193 for just the right hand side by running the part number, same for left hand.

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
yah it was the 2003's they wanted for 193, he's right for the 2002's.

·
Registered
699 Posts
Sorry, I just want to confirm that it is 03 + housing ? Does it include the lens ? It it the whole unit minus the bulbs and the harness ? Thanks.

·
Registered
627 Posts
what do you think? pretty cheap huh.
can you post up exactly what you get please. It says housing, but they sell the housing and lens for a higher price, unless you're going to use your old lens ? I'm looking to upgrade my 02 lights for the 03+

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
I also bought my headlights (pre-facelift) from trdpartscenter back in 2009. $140 each is about what I paid, IIRC.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
can you post up exactly what you get please. It says housing, but they sell the housing and lens for a higher price, unless you're going to use your old lens ? I'm looking to upgrade my 02 lights for the 03+
it has to come with lens. the housing and the lens come together; theirs no way they sell it separately. but yoy should check on their website and give them a call.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Sorry, I just want to confirm that it is 03 + housing ? Does it include the lens ? It it the whole unit minus the bulbs and the harness ? Thanks.
it includes the lens and the housing. nothing more nothing less.

·
Registered
627 Posts

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
It's the 2000-2002 lights they have at that price, they want 193 for the 2003+

·
Registered
627 Posts
It's the 2000-2002 lights they have at that price, they want 193 for the 2003+
That's a pretty good price. I'm too chicken to bake them and open them up to paint the housing black on the 03+ headlamps, but that's how I want them. I haven't really seen threads on people that put hid's on the 03's and use that projector up top?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts