·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Vehicle Car Plant Speedometer Motor vehicle

Automotive parking light Car Wheel Vehicle Land vehicle

Automotive parking light Tire Wheel Vehicle Vehicle registration plate

Hey Everyone,

I’ve been checking out the forums while my Mr-s was being imported from Japan to Canada. I just got it yesterday. Thought I would post a few pics and introduce myself.it’s a 2000 smt with 130kms. Keeping it as stock as possible for now, looking forward to enjoying it as much as I can this summer!

·
Premium Member
542 Posts
Welcome, Clean looking 2000. Are those stock floor mats? Kind of cool with the MR-S on them. I agree with Forklift dude, cyclehead is the smt guy. He also has some great products.

enjoy!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Welcome, Clean looking 2000. Are those stock floor mats? Kind of cool with the MR-S on them. I agree with Forklift dude, cyclehead is the smt guy. He also has some great products.

enjoy!
Thanks! Yes those are stock jdm mats, I like the look of them too. Good know there is a go to for smt parts if needed in the future. I finally got to enjoy one of my first drives in it today, was a blast!

·
Registered
156 Posts
I have the same mats they are nice, glad you’ve enjoyed a ride it’s amazing now how every mod improves the ride from here on out gotta do the smt mod shifting was painfully slow before , also pull the donut tire and remove any useless weight out of the car and keep going makes a big difference in a 2000lb car !

·
Registered
16 Posts
View attachment 90393
View attachment 90394
View attachment 90392
Hey Everyone,

I’ve been checking out the forums while my Mr-s was being imported from Japan to Canada. I just got it yesterday. Thought I would post a few pics and introduce myself.it’s a 2000 smt with 130kms. Keeping it as stock as possible for now, looking forward to enjoying it as much as I can this summer!
Welcome!!!...and hopefully you can learn from us and we can learn from you.
Car Vehicle Land vehicle Wheel Tire

1 - 12 of 12 Posts