MR2 SpyderChat banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
It's beautiful. Only thing I would have changed would have been to go with black rims with gold trim, i like the black 'n gold paint.

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
Pshhh I love it. The 2 tone is a nice accent and I think the whole car overall looks great. What size rims are on it?

edit* looking at the pictures again, care is purely bad ass. I don't see a problem with the paint job at all I think the gold is put in all the right places.

·
Registered
971 Posts
you guys are amazing! I wish I had the funds to give you my car for something crazy like that

·
Registered
977 Posts
great job LX i have to say the finish and fit looks xcellent.

But i have one question and no offence to LP

It seems that this kit emulates the porsche carrera GT, how is it any different from all these other replica bodykits?

·
Registered
971 Posts
yup .. color choice wouldn't be my choice either but I just think changing a spyder to look like that is amazing. reegardless.

I like seeing different stuff

·
Registered
123 Posts
Nice color choice and great kit. Just needs a hard top and maybe change the rivets in the wheels to black.

·
Registered
365 Posts
looks great guys really does i love it and i think the two tone adds zest and gives it a nice touch i like it and actually i am interested in it and some prices would be nice

·
Registered
385 Posts
WOW, really stunning.

·
Registered
339 Posts
in my opinion this is by far the best body kit out there for any car.. its looks absolutely stunning!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts