MR2 SpyderChat banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been a member of Spyderchat for 10+ years but I sold my 2001 back in 2011. Since then I’ve owned roughly 10 sports cars ranging from a Skyline GTR to a Mustang GT. I recently sold my JDM Evo 3 and was looking to get another project. I thought what car have I missed the most and honestly it was the MR2 Spyder. I’m so stoked to own another one and now being a little bit older/more financially stable, I’m really hoping to go all out on this one. I picked up a stock 2003 Spectra Micra Blue last week and figured out my Spyderchat login info haha. Look forward to being apart of the community again! I am having a hard time deciding whether I want to do a 2ZZ swap or boost the 1ZZ from the get go, but either way a bunch of mods to come. Look forward to meeting you all. Here’s the new MR2 🤘

·
Registered
6,372 Posts
Welcome back/aboard!

Reactions: fsuspyder

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Welcome back, the board has probably been through as many owners as you've had cars since you've been gone so it may be a bit unrecognizable...also we've got 1 or 2 guys hoarding all of the wide bodies nowadays!

Reactions: boblawblaw

·
Premium Member
551 Posts
Welcome back!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Been a member of Spyderchat for 10+ years but I sold my 2001 back in 2011. Since then I’ve owned roughly 10 sports cars ranging from a Skyline GTR to a Mustang GT. I recently sold my JDM Evo 3 and was looking to get another project. I thought what car have I missed the most and honestly it was the MR2 Spyder. I’m so stoked to own another one and now being a little bit older/more financially stable, I’m really hoping to go all out on this one. I picked up a stock 2003 Spectra Micra Blue last week and figured out my Spyderchat login info haha. Look forward to being apart of the community again! I am having a hard time deciding whether I want to do a 2ZZ swap or boost the 1ZZ from the get go, but either way a bunch of mods to come. Look forward to meeting you all. Here’s the new MR2 🤘

View attachment 83311
Nice car. Love the color. But it could be improved with a nice wide orange racing stripe and a Go Gators bumper sticker!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts