MR2 SpyderChat banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi to all!

My name is Vasilis and I am a new spyder owner for about a month. That car is so lovable! I really like the way it handles. Before the spyder I had a BMW E30 and a Toyota Starlet, both track prepared :)

The spyder is completely stock, only has some lowering springs from a previous owner. I plan installing a roll bar and brake pads and lines this month so that I can take it to the nearest track. It has been a while since my last time.

Below is a picture at it's native environment:

And the roll bar (hard dog double diagonal):

Looking forward to reading as much as I can here and also meeting other spyder/auto enthusiasts at the track or a meet up.

·
Registered
731 Posts
Welcome!

You picked the best color! Great start to the build. We have a good number of CA central coast members, I'm sure they'll chime in. Great looking Spyder!

·
Registered
7,703 Posts
Obviously you are a legend in your own mind.

Just joking. I'm not going to say that it is nice looking. By default all stock Spyders are nice looking. It's their owners that usually f' them up!

This is a good place to be for info and douche bags!

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The meeting is looking appealing. Hope to find a way to tackle the distance / early time barrier combo. I am positive and will keep having the idea rounding my head!

Thank you for the welcoming messages!

PS: where did my first post go :lol:

·
Registered
7,703 Posts
The meeting is looking appealing. Hope to find a way to tackle the distance / early time barrier combo. I am positive and will keep having the idea rounding my head!

Thank you for the welcoming messages!

PS: where did my first post go :lol:

I just wondered that too about your first post.

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
I was wondering what happened to your first post too. What did you say, and who did you piss off? :lol: Anyways, welcome.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts