MR2 SpyderChat banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
NEW PICS & VID 2002 2zz 6spd Spyder w/hardtop & tons of extras, $5000 or $8000 FIRM.

SOLD! Thank you for viewing my thread, and for your interest in my car.

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
bump. Please read the entire first post and then buy my car.

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hello all,

I've been receiving quite a few PM about parting out my Spyder. If it has not sold by the end of this month (March), then I will start to part it out.

In the mean time, If you would like to buy the entire car with all of its parts please contact me. First to pay has first dibs.

Thanks,
SV

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
There are a couple people coming to view the car this weekend. If no one seals a deal then I'll open the car to part out. If it comes to that, I'll create a new part out thread at that time.

Thanks, SV

·
Registered
277 Posts
I heard it’s gonna rain hard this weekend...
especially on Saturday.

Good luck on sale!!!

·
Registered
174 Posts
wait I thought you were going to wait till the end of the month to start parting it out?? hold on

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
wait I thought you were going to wait till the end of the month to start parting it out?? hold on
I haven't met with the people this weekend yet so I can't say about them (except that I hope one of them buys my car), but I've had a few people that were 'very interested' back out when it was time to actually put down money. I really, really want to sell my car in one piece to someone that will drive it or race it or something, but I don't have the patience to deal with big eyes and small stomachs. I fully realize that $5k to $8k is a decent amount of money even for a car with over $20k invested, so If I part it out this can be dispersed in smaller more manageable chunks. I don't want to rape my baby of 6 years for her bits, I really don't, so if you would like to buy it whole please contact me asap.

Thanks,

SV

·
Registered
174 Posts
pm'ed

·
Registered
731 Posts
Hey Steven, still interested in the hardtop. Just let me know! Thanks.

·
Registered
4,293 Posts
Does price include shipping? ;) I keed I keed. Too bad this is all the way across the country. Looking for a project car with a hardtop and this fits the bill.

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
My Spyder has been SOLD. Thank you for viewing my thread and for your interest in my car.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts