1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
49 Posts
bought one of these. so far, it seems that the area under the radio is a bit different (OEM is a triangular seam, Ridies is a parallel seam), and the holes for attaching the carpet under the wiring harness/rocker covers are missing.

Will have a better review when i get around to installing them :)

·
Registered
7,706 Posts
I replaced mine with something that I was able to buy wholesale from the dealer. I think it was about $350. I had it professionally installed and it looked great! Was cheaper the

·
Registered
853 Posts
bought one of these. so far, it seems that the area under the radio is a bit different (OEM is a triangular seam, Ridies is a parallel seam), and the holes for attaching the carpet under the wiring harness/rocker covers are missing.

Do let us know and please post a pic of the seams.

Thanks

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
Wow that is very reasonable. Would love to see pics of it installed without the seats and center console in

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
853 Posts
The guy from rides is outstanding.

He told me the carpet is not molded and we would have to glue it down I told him I would wait to see how somebody else put their’s down.

Outstanding customer service he cancel my order.

I am going to order the seats covers from him the pleated ones for about 600 bucks

·
Registered
853 Posts

Please send us pictures once it’s installed.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts