MR2 SpyderChat banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8,707 Posts
A blue top is just a little too girly, but it's your car. Silver and black is a good combo.

·
Registered
37 Posts
The blue one says PREMIUM STAYFAST CLOTH MATERIAL" in the top section and further down says
"First quality Haartz Cabrio Grain Vinyl"

Not sure if it's cloth or vinyl.... The cloth ones are nicer IMHO, the OEM one on my 2005 is vinyl, which I guess is the Toyota OEM product.

·
Registered
17 Posts
good luck on any color other than black from this seller and company. i've dealt with them both. 4 months and i've still got the wrong color top.(supposed to be tan) can't get company to resond to emails. for me it was poor customer service.

·
Registered
782 Posts
I've bought and installed one from gahh (stayfast material), they are more expensine but am very happy with the fit and finish. If you plan on changing it yourself there is an installation DVD on Ebay made especially for the spyder.

·
Registered
9,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
good luck on any color other than black from this seller and company. i've dealt with them both. 4 months and i've still got the wrong color top.(supposed to be tan) can't get company to resond to emails. for me it was poor customer service.
You mean Autotopsdirect? or the other retailer on ebay? I've read some bad reviews for Autotopsdirect service searching on google.

Ken I got the install CD from another member on here and downloaded a pictorial instructions from somewhere else. I think I'll be ok, If not I'll ask you guys :lol:. From my research I heard mentioned that the Gahh tops were made by one of the other companies (i think ez on tops). They even mentioned it had the same shipping address. Basically Gahh was just a name to pay more for. I did read that warrantee were different from Gahh and the manufacturer, so maybe paying more was basically for the warrantee.

I guess i'm going with EZ ON.

·
Registered
17 Posts
sorry i didn't clarify, I've been trying to deal with Leanne at E Z on tops. can't get her to respond to emails. I think if your going with a black top, it would be fine. The quality was good. And i received it quick. just color was way off.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts