1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
02 MR2 Spyder
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Two questions:

• What rear bumper is that?
  • What's up with the center loaded antenna?
Rear bumper and side skirts are Trial , antenna from O'Reilly auto, rear wing from E-bay , front lip duraflex from caid, and headlight covers i ordered from Japan, its like 4 body kits in one , so its a one of a kind look , its my vision , LOL .

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
I'm not gonna lie, my first reaction was "those wheels looks weird". Then I zoomed in on just the wheels & said no they don't. When I zoomed back out on the pics I realized its how unique the car looks that I was subconsciously "focusing" on the wheels when I had my first reaction due to the nature of the post.

Not gonna lie, its a little busy but the more I look at it the more I like it. Very unique for sure...nice wheels, & nice car

Reactions: franky

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
antenna from O'Reilly auto
I was thinking you were running a UHF or scanner rig.

It's definitely a unique look, the two things I'd change personally would be to delete the wing and put some black grilles in the spaces on the rear bumper.

Still, it looks very well put together.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Can you give more info on the Headlight covers?? Like your source ;) I'm still on the fence on them, but leaning towards liking.......

·
Registered
02 MR2 Spyder
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I was thinking you were running a UHF or scanner rig.

It's definitely a unique look, the two things I'd change personally would be to delete the wing and put some black grilles in the spaces on the rear bumper.

Still, it looks very well put together.
the wing makes the car for me , not a fan of the big ones.

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
the wing makes the car for me , not a fan of the big ones.
I have to say the wing makes the car to me as well, I think it adds just enough of a straight line element to that rear that it allows it to flow as a whole. Without it I think the straight lines of that rear bumper would contrast too much with the curvy body lines of the rest of the car. I'm all for it, now just either paint the front lip red or the side skirts black

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
I'm definitely not hating on the wing, it's just not what I would choose personally. I'm just not a fan of wings in general. But hey, you do you, and I can appreciate it as a style choice.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts